mercoledì 13 febbraio 2013

A gift to myself fo Valentine's Day - Un auto-regalo per San Valentino

A gift to myself for Valentine's Day:) Un auto-regalo per San Valentino:)

When I saw them yesterday morning while walking through the doors of Wool Crossing, a novelty I had read only about on Raverly, I decided that this year I wanted to make a gift to myself for San Valentine's Day to cuddle myself: the kit of the HiyaHiya bamboo knitting circular needles.
Today I have to work on a new pattern and I will cast on with them:) I am so happy:)

Quando li ho visti ieri mattina mentre varcavo la soglia di Wool Crossing, una novità di cui avevo letto solo su Raverly, ho deciso che quest'anno mi sarei fatta un auto-regalo per il giorno di San Valentino per coccolarmi un po': il kit dei ferri circolari in bamboo della HiyaHiya.
Oggi devo lavorare a un nuovo modello e li userò per avviare il prototipo:) Sono così felice:)

1 commento: