giovedì 10 aprile 2014

The slow project - Il progetto lento

Finished the center piece:) Finita la parte centrale:)

Assembling some squares:) Unendo dei quadrati:)


The slow project is growing and I have modified it a little bit from the idea I had in the beginning. At first, I thought I wanted to crochet a lot of little squares and join them all together, but while working on my blanket I had a new idea. And I must confess that the yarn and its colors inspired me. I want only the central part made by many little squares (36 in total) and then I am going to start working in the round:) Now I've finished the center and I can't wait to start working on the rest.

Il progetto lento sta crescendo e ho modificato la mia idea iniziale. All'inizio, pensavo di voler comporre tutta la coperta con tanti piccoli quadratini uniti, ma mentre lavoravo alla coperta mi è venuta una nuova idea. E devo confessare che la lana i suoi colori mi hanno ispirata. Voglio solo la parte centrale composta da tanti piccoli quadratini (36 in tutto) e poi inizierò a lavorare in tondo:) Ora ho finito il centro e non vedo l'ora di iniziare a lavorare sul resto.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento