mercoledì 20 giugno 2012

In a pink mood:) In uno stato d'animo rosa:)

In a pink mood:) In uno stato d'animo rosa:)

It's so funny, I am relazing that lately I am really in a pink mood. 
Everything has started around my 40's birthday in January, when my dearest friends have decided that pink was going to be one of my colors. Pink had started to be part of my life when my daughters were born, before I almost never considered it. Now I have a lot of pink things and I love them:)

E' divertente, mi sono resa conto che ultimamente sono in un grande stato d'animo rosa.
Tutto è iniziato intorno al mio quarantesimo compleanno a gennaio, quando le mie carissime amiche hanno deciso che il rosa sarebbe stato uno dei miei colori. Il rosa era entrato nella mia vita quando sono nate le mie figlie, ma prima di quel momento non l'avevo mai considerato. Ora ho tantissime cose rosa e le adoro:)

Untitled

On Monday the 25th of June we will start a new kal in the Raverly Group Kal from Italy and we are going to knit a shrug (the Torino's Atmosphere Shrug or the Danzando one) and I am planning to knit a summer version in pink:)

Lunedì 25 giungo inizieremo un nuovo kal nel Gruppo su Raverly Kal from Italy per realizzare un coprispalle (il Torino's Atmosphere Shrug o il Danzando) e ne realizzerò uno in versione estiva in rosa:)


And I also found a pink bowl created by an Italian artisan and I started using it right away while testing a new pattern I am working on, Babban.

Ho anche trovato una ciotola rosa creata da un'artigiana italiana e ho iniziato a usarla subito per testare un nuovo pattern su cui sto lavorando, Babban.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento