mercoledì 27 novembre 2013

Nascosto pattern

It's a Nascosto day:)

The first Nascosto in Noro Silk Garden:) Il primo Nascosto con la Noro Silk Garden:)

Today for Shawl Class:) Oggi per il Corso sugli Scialli :)

Nascosto is a pattern I love, I must confess. I've knitted three different versions of it, always with Noro yarn. I love them a lot and I use them often :) I feel comfortable and they are perfect for every occasion. Now, I am wondering, about another one with some other fiber....

Nascosto è un modello che amo, devo confessarlo. Ne ho realizzate tre versioni diverse, sempre con i filati Noro. Le adoro e le uso spesso :)  Mi sento a mio agio quando le indosso e sono perfette per ogni occasione. Ora, sto riflettendo, realizzarne un altro con un'altra fibra...


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento