venerdì 8 luglio 2011

New Summer Dresses - Nuovi vestiti per l'estate









Wow, I have found a blog with incredible tutorials by Lil Blue Boo. By following this one, I created these summer dresses; the only modifications I made are: I have sewn the sides to transform the top in a dress and some decorative-functional knots.

Wow, ho scoperto un blog con dei tutorial incredibili di Lil Blue Boo. Seguendo questo qui, ho creato questi vestiti esitivi: ho solo applicato piccole modifiche, come cucire i lati per trasformare il top in vestito e dei nodi decorativi-funzionali.



I designed and created this last dress last summer, but I didn't wear until this past weekend:)

Ho creato e disegnato quest'ultimo vestito la scorsa estate, ma non l'ho indossato sino allo scorso fine settimana:)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento