mercoledì 27 luglio 2011

Westknits Mystery Shawl Kal 2011


Wow:):) We are going to start soon with this incredible Westknits Mystery Shawl Kal 2011 and I can't wait:):) It's going to be a perfect summer surprise project:):) And I have just found the perfect yarn, some super Malabrigo Sock from my stash...so my de-stashing project continues:):) Thank you Giolana for the suggestions (I have read about the kal in her blog and about the yarn suggestion too)

Wow:):) S'inizierà tra poco: l'incredibile Westknits Mystery Kal 2011:):) Non vedo l'ora d'iniziare:):) Sarà un progetto a sorpresa perfetto per l'estate:):):) E ho appena trovato la lana perfetta, della meravigliosa Malabrigo Sock dal mio stash...così continua il mio progetto riduzione dello stash:):) Grazie Giolana per i suggerimenti (avevo letto sul suo blog del Kal e anche per la lana).

6 commenti:

  1. auffi e riuffi... io non riesco a decidere per la lana! Vorrei usarne anche io di quella in stash ma non ho i 3 colori che si combino come mi piace. Buff, continuo a pensare e vado avanti con il mio tilde :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. I am going for it too. It is my first Mystery Kal ever.
    I just love Stephens shawls, so I thought Why not. Let me be surprised.
    I have not found the yarn. I will wait to see if it is for men og woman I want to knit it for.
    I have a lot of stash yarn I can use.
    Maybe I knit it for my husbond and for my self as well.

    RispondiElimina
  3. come sono felice quando mi copianoooooo ;)))))))))

    RispondiElimina
  4. Gatta: vedrai che quando meno te l'aspetti troverai l'abbinamento che più ti piace:):):) Come procede il Tilde?

    RispondiElimina
  5. Ulla: I am so happy you are going for it too:):) I love his shawls too, they are great:) He is an incredible designer:):) And I like the idea of knitting a male and a female version :):):)

    RispondiElimina
  6. Alla grande Gio:):):):)))))))))))))))

    RispondiElimina