lunedì 3 dicembre 2012

Thinking about Christmas - Pensando al Natale

Tree time:) È ora dell'albero:)

Thinking about Christmas, thinking about that special moment in the year...
this morning, while taking this picture and remembering the time spent with the girls and DH in decorating the tree yesterday, I realized that Christmas for me is that special time when I want to think and be with family and friends, I don't want to run, I want to slow down, to tell to my dears how much I love them, it's not the commercial aspect of the gifts and their value, it's the love and care for each other, it's family and friends....

Pensando al Natale, pensando a quel momento speciale nell'anno...
questa mattina, mentre stavo scattando questa foto e ricordando il tempo passato ieri a decorare l'albero con le ragazze e il caro marito, mi sono resa conto che il Natale per me è quel momento speciale dedicato alla mia famiglia e agli amici, non voglio correre, voglio rallentare, per dire ai miei cari quanto li ami, non è l'aspetto commerciale dei regali e del loro valore, è l'amore e l'affetto che proviamo l'uno per l'altro, è famiglia e amici...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento