lunedì 2 aprile 2012

I am wearing it:)) Lo sto indossando:))

Untitled

Today I am so happy, I feel like a little child with her Christmas gifts...yesterday I finished my Rama for Ladies Cardigan in the long version....but it was so hot that I took the pictures (Rachele took the pictures of me wearing it) and then I put it in my closet beacuase it was so hot....but this morning when I woke up it was cloudy and cooler...so I am wearing it and I am so happy about it:))) 

Oggi sono così felice, mi sento come una bambina piccola con i suoi regali di Natale...ieri ho finito il mio Rama for Ladies Cardigan nella versione lunga ma faceva così caldo che ho fatto le foto (Rachele ha fatto le foto di me che lo indossavo) e poi l'ho piegato e messo nell'armadio perché faceva veramente troppo caldo...ma questa mattina quando mi sono svegliata era nuvoloso e molto più fresco....così lo sto indossando e ne sono così felice:)))


Untitled


These are the pictures that Rachele took yesterday...I must confess that she is really careful and professional...my almost 11 years old girl..she checks how my hair looks, if I am staying straight with my back, if the skirt matches the cardigan....she is incredible :))) I love her so much:)))

Queste sono le foto che Rachele ha fatto ieri...devo confessare che è molto attenta e professionale...la mia quasi unidicenne...controlla se i miei capelli sono a posto, se sono dritta con la schiena, se la gonna è abbinata bene...è incredibile:))) L'adoro:)))

2 commenti: