martedì 8 novembre 2011

Shawls - Scialli


Last night I finished it and when Rachele woke up this morning she was so happy. She has wanted her version for so long, she had also chosen the yarn right away since she had loved the Allegria pattern from the moment I created it, and finally I managed to knit it. She went to school this morning so happy, like wearing a mom's special hug.

La scorsa notte l'ho finito, e quando Rachele si è svegliata questa mattina era felicissima. Ha desiderato la sua versione per così tanto tempo, aveva anche già scelto la sua lana essendosi innamorata del modello Allegria nel momento in cui l'avevo creato, e finalmente sono riuscita a realizzarlo. E' andata a scuola così felice, avvolta in un abbraccio speciale di mamma.



azzu 042
And I feel so honored: this morning I received a message on Raverly asking me the permission to translate the Azzu's Shawl in Russian:)

E mi sento così onorata, perché questa mattina ho ricevuto un messaggio su Raverly dove mi chiedevano il permesso di tradurre l'Azzu's Shawl in Russo:)

3 commenti: