martedì 6 aprile 2010

I am in love with Wollmeise colors-yarns




Thank you to her I have discovered the incredible colorways of the Wollmeise yarns and I have been able to knit with these unique and beautiful fibers, to see the shades change and alternate row after row.
I have chosen Rachele's favorite colors and mine to knit two Azzu's Shawls, one for her and the other one for me (I have called this one Azzuforme):):) And Spring is finally here and I can enjoy my new shawl.
Grazie a lei ho scoperto gli incredibili colori delle lane Wollmeise e ho potuto provare la gioia di lavorarli con i ferri, di vedere le sfumature di questi unici e bellissimi filati variare e mutare ferro dopo ferro .
Ho scelto i colori preferiti di Rachele e i miei per realizzare due Azzu's Shawl, uno per lei e l'altro per me (ho chiamato quest'ultimo Azzuforme):):). E la primavera è finalmente arrivata e posso indossare il mio nuovo scialle.


8 commenti:

  1. For some reason, I cannot copy more than the first page of this pattern.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Grazie:):)

    I have checked the link and everything is fine. You can print right away all three pages or just by using the slidebar you can go through the different pages...or you can click on the different pages' icons you find on the right side of the screen in order to visualize them.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hai ragione... sono davvero bellissimi e prima o poi mi cimenterò in questo modellino splendido!
    Un caro saluto
    Vale :))

    RispondiElimina
  4. They are both simply gorgeous, what beautiful colors you chose too.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Pensa che pur avedocela vicino non sono ancora andata...troppa paura del salasso ;)))

    Paola aka mmamma

    RispondiElimina
  6. Wow, non ci posso credere che tu abiti li vicino, che meraviglia, e posso assolutamente capire che tu non ci sia ancora andata...anch'io spenderei un patrimonio in queste meravigliose lane:)

    RispondiElimina