mercoledì 30 maggio 2012

Shrug Kal - Kal per un Coprispalle



In the Kal form Italy Group on Raverly we are already thinking about a kal for the end of June: the project will be a shrug. The patterns are going to be Danzando and  Torino's Atmosphere Shrug (thank you for porposing them, it has made me really happy:) You can knit which one you prefer, but we will knit, chat together and enjoy the experience of being a group in building up a project.

Shrugs and capes are my latest obsession...it might depend that I like to feel my shoulder's covered even in the hottest days, that I feel more at ease...or that I feel more dressed up with them...so I am thinking to knit my shrug in cotton...for lovely summer evenings. But I don't know yet which one I will knit...

Nel Gruppo Kal from Italy su Raverly stiamo già pensando a un kal per fine giungo: il progetto sarà un coprispalle. I pattern saranno Danzando e Torino's Atmospehere Shrug (grazie per averli proposti, ciò mi ha reso molto felice:) Potrete realizzare quello che preferite tra i due, ma lavoreremo insieme, chiacchiereremo e ci divertiremo condividendo l'esperienza di essere un gruppo nel materializzare un progetto.

Coprispalle e cappe sono la mia ultima ossessione...può dipendere dal fatto che mi piace sentire le mie spalle coperte anche nei giorni più caldi, che mi sento più a mio agio...o mi sento più vestita...realizzerò il mio coprispalle in cotone...per le belle serate estive. Ma non so ancora quale farò...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento