venerdì 4 ottobre 2013

Calze Fiorentine - new pattern

Calze Fiorentine:) my new pattern on Raverly :)

Calze Fiorentine is my new pattern: so in love with knitted socks. And I must confess that I am really enjoying wearing them in these first cold days.
Here you can find the instructions in English, Italian, and Swedish.
It's true, thank you to my mom's precious help, the pattern is also available in Swedish. And I must also thank her for all the testing and editing.

Calze Fiorentine è il mio nuovo modello: totalmente innamorata dei calzini realizzati a maglia. E devo confessare che mi piace indossarli in queste prime giornate di freddo.
Qui potete trovare le istruzioni in inglese, italiano e svedese.
E' vero, grazie al prezioso aiuto di mia mamma, il modello è disponibile anche in svedese. E devo anche ringraziarla per tutto il lavoro di test e di editing. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento