sabato 5 ottobre 2013

Hugs - Abbracci

Feeling better :) Sentendomi meglio :)

Wow, I wanted to thank you all for all the sweet messages and words, they have made me feel so special and loved.
I have the flu, but I feel much better today. And I must confess that I don't like being "stopped" by a little illness...I like to feel active and in movement, always doing something...and I must confess that yesterday I kept designing and knitting, while reading all your sweet words that have made me so happy:)
Thank you:)

Wow, volevo ringraziarvi tutti per i vostri dolcissimi messaggi e parole, mi hanno fatta sentire così speciale e amata.
Ho l'influenza, oggi mi sento molto meglio. E devo confessare che non amo essere "fermata" da una piccola malattia...mi piace sentirmi attiva e in movimento, sempre nell'atto di fare qualcosa...e confesso che ieri ho continuato a creare e a lavorare a maglia, mentre leggevo le vostre dolci parole che mi hanno resa così felice:)
Grazie:)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento